Thursday, 13 June 2013

Getting Ready for My Nooshka Bear

For all those that dont know... I'm with child!!!
It's been 6months now and I can't wait to meet the little one. I have been making countless list of all the things needed to prepare for baby's arrival, especially the nursery.

We're waiting for the birth to find out the baby's gender, but it does get tempting every now and then, especially when I have to buy anything, but I'll stay strong.

1. Cot

2. Linen

3. Large rug

4. Paint

5. Closet and Organisers

6. Curtains

7. Laundry bin

8. Compactum / Changing Table

9. Chandelier

10. Night Light

11. Rocking chair


Here are a few ideas I'm loving...






Since we don't know baby's gender, we're opting for gender neutral colours like beige and white and we've recently puchased a mahogony sleigh cot so I'll start planning around that. I'm gonna keep the rest a secret though... So keep checking for the final product.











No comments:

Post a Comment