1. Learn to be as patient with Nkuli as I am with my family.
2. STOP PROCRASTINATING!!
3. Dedicate more of my time to the church and my spiritual growth.
4. Start with baking and 3d decorating classes.
5. Take basic sewing and pattern making courses.
6. Exercise 2-3 times a week.
7. See my friends more.
8. Start writing again.
9. Save more money, this I'm dead serious about.
10. Travel more, around South Africa and Africa.
11. Keep spending as much time with family, and some more, especially my parents.